Terms and Conditions
Last updated: June 23, 2023
- Scope of Agreement
- General. This Agreement is between you and Dant Clayton and governs your access to and use of the Site.
- Modification of Site or Agreement.
- Dant Clayton may, at any time and in its sole discretion, modify, revise or otherwise change the Site (including without limitation adding or discontinuing any or all of the products, services, or information), in whole or in part, without notice or liability to you.
- Dant Clayton reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time at its sole discretion. If Dant Clayton modifies this Agreement, Dant Clayton will post the date of the latest revision at the top of this Agreement and will post the revised version on the Site. The modified version of the Agreement will apply to all access and use of the Site thereafter. Check this page periodically to be aware of any modifications to the Agreement. By continuing to access and use the Site once the modified Agreement is posted, you indicate your assent and your agreement to be bound by this Agreement as modified.
- Your Use. You may not commercialize the Site or its contents in any way. If you breach this Agreement, your right to use the Site under these permissions terminates immediately. You may print copies of the webpage for your company records. You agree not to modify, transform, create derivative works from, distribute, publicly display, make additional copies, or otherwise use the materials on the Site in any way.
- Restrictions. Except as permitted above, you shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, display, perform, sell, lease, transmit or create derivative works from this Site (in whole or in part) or translate, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, or decompile this Site. You must use this Site only in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement and only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Site (a) to reverse engineer or decompile it, or to gain (or attempt to gain) unauthorized access to materials provided on the Site or Dant Clayton’s products or services for which you do not have the proper authorization; (b) to impersonate any person or entity (including Dant Clayton or its employees) via user names or otherwise, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age, your affiliation with any person or entity, or your authority to bind another person or entity; (c) to link postings or sites together without consent of author of the postings; (d) in a manner that violates any national, state, local or international law, rule or regulation (including laws regarding the export of data or software); (e) for any commercial purpose, including to advertise, promote or sell products or services or to distribute solicitations in the nature of “junk mail,” “chain letters” or “spam;” (f) to further or promote any criminal or illegal activity or to provide instructional information about illegal activities; (g) in a manner that interferes with, disables, disrupts, impairs, or creates an undue burden on the networks or services that support the Site or Dant Clayton’s products or services; (h) to harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications; (i) to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use material that conflicts with the requirements, restrictions, or standards set forth in in this Agreement; or (j) via robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to monitor or copy material on the Site; (k) in a way that attacks the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; (l) to exploit, harm, or violate the legal rights of others, (m) to transmit promotional materials or malicious code; (n) to transmit sexually explicit or pornographic material, obscene, defamatory, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, discriminatory, infringing material, or any material that could give rise to liability for Dant Clayton; (o) to deceive any person, or cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety to any person, (p) in a manner that creates the impression they emanate from or are endorsed by Dant Clayton or others if that is not the case, (q) in a manner that Dant Clayton determines, in its sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Site, the information provided through the Site, or Dant Clayton’s products or services.
- Availability and Use of Site.
- Availability. The availability of this Site depends on many factors, including some factors that are beyond Dant Clayton’s control, such as your connection to the Internet and the Internet backbone. You are solely responsible for arranging access to the Site. You are responsible for all use of the Site through your Internet connection. Dant Clayton shall not be liable to you if you cannot use this Site for any reason.
- Communications. You may receive correspondence from Dant Clayton for various reasons based on permissions that you give Dant Clayton or requests you make of Dant Clayton. For instance, you will receive communications from Dant Clayton if you request a quote through the website, email Dant Clayton, call Dant Clayton, or otherwise contact Dant Clayton.
- Term; Termination.
- Termination. In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, Dant Clyaton may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate this Agreement and/or revoke any or all of your rights granted under this Agreement.
- Effect of Termination. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of this Site and Dant Clayton may, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, deny your access to and use of this Site in whole or in part. Any termination of this Agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations of the parties arising before the effective date of termination. The provisions of that, by their nature, are intended to survive termination of this Agreement, shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
- Intellectual Property.
- Intellectual Property Laws. U.S. and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual and proprietary laws protect this Site and the materials provided therein, and any unauthorized access to or use of this Site or the materials therein may violate such laws. Dant Clayton reserves the right to enforce its intellectual and proprietary rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- Ownership. All information and data that is part of this Site, including without limitation, recipes, photographs, caricatures, text, software, graphics, illustrations, images, audio clips (collectively, “Content”), and the design, selection, and arrangement of the Content, and all trademarks, service marks, trade dress, logos and tag lines displayed in this Site (collectively, the “Trademarks”), and the goods that are made available for purchase, as well as the copyrights, patents, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights arising out of the foregoing are the sole and exclusive property of Dant Clayton or its licensors. You are not granted any right, either express or implied, in any Content or any copyright, Trademarks, patent, trade secret, right of publicity or other intellectual property or proprietary right of Dant Clayton or any of the goodwill associated with any of the foregoing. You shall not use the Trademarks or any confusingly similar version of them. To the extent that you use any Content or any copyright, Trademarks, patent, trade secret, right of publicity or other intellectual or proprietary right of Dant Clayton such use and all goodwill associated therewith shall inure solely and exclusively to the benefit of Dant Clayton.
- Submissions to Site. Any ideas, content, or other intellectual property submitted to the Site by You or otherwise submitted to Dant Clayton by You (“Submissions”) becomes the sole intellectual property of Dant Clayton. You hereby agree to assign all right, title, and interest in any Submissions to Dant Clayton.
- Notices. You shall not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary legends or notices that appear on, in or as part of this Site, whether on printable materials or otherwise.
- Links to this Site.
You must obtain Dant Clayton’s prior written consent to post any link(s) to this Site. You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Warranty Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability.
- Disclaimer. All Content, information, services, products, and transactions are provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind. This Site may include inaccuracies, mistakes, or typographical errors. You acknowledge that you use this Site at your own risk. Dant Clayton does not warrant that the Content, including your use of the Site, will be uninterrupted or error free, accurate, useful, complete, that defects will be corrected, that the Site or its server are free of viruses or other harmful components, or that the Site will meet your needs or expectations. Dant Clayton disclaims any and all representations and warranties, express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, noninfringement, title, quiet enjoyment, data accuracy, data completeness, security, reliability, quality, availability, and system integration. Dant Clayton shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer or mobile device, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or any services or items obtained through the Site or by downloading any material posted on the Site or on any site linked to the Site.
- Limitation of Liability. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Dant Clayton, and its respective officers, directors, employees, and agents and their respective successors and assigns shall not be liable for punitive, consequential, incidental, exemplary, indirect, or special damages (including without limitation damages for lost profits, revenues, business, use, data, or other intangibles), whether or not such damages were foreseeable and even if Dant Clayton had been advised of the possibility or likelihood of such damages. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Dant Clayton shall not be liable to you for any damages arising from any other user of the Site, or from your reliance on any information provided on the Site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Dant Clayton and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, and all of their respective successors and assigns, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, awards, judgments, settlements, costs, fees, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and damages arising out of or relating to (i) your access or connection to, or use of this Site, (ii) any claims alleging facts that, if true, would constitute a breach by you of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and (iii) injury to persons (including death) or property, including loss or corruption of data caused by you. Dant Clayton reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification for attorneys’ fees and costs of defense by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with Dant Clayton defense of such claims.
- Relationship Between the Parties.
You acknowledge that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Dant Clayton as a result of this Agreement or any use of this Site or the Content therein.
You shall not assign or otherwise transfer this Agreement or assign, delegate or otherwise transfer any of your rights, interests or obligations under this Agreement and any such assignment, delegation or other transfer shall be void. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit Dant Clayton’s successors, assigns and licensees.
- Injunctive Relief; Remedies.
- Injunctive Relief. You agree that Dant Clayton’s remedy at law for any actual or threatened breach of this Agreement would be inadequate and that Dant Clayton shall be entitled to specific performance or injunctive relief, or both (without posting security), in addition to any damages that Dant Clayton may be legally entitled to recover, together with reasonable expenses of any form of dispute resolution, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees.
- Cumulative Remedies. All rights and remedies granted to Dant Clayton under this Agreement are cumulative and not alternative, and are in addition to all other rights and remedies available to Dant Clayton at law or in equity.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction; Limit on Commencing Actions.
- Governing Law. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, U.S.A. without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts in Kentucky, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Site.
- Limitation on Actions. you must commence any cause of action or claim against Dant Clayton within one (1) year after the cause of action or claim arises, otherwise you agree that your cause of action or claim shall be barred.
- International Access.
This Site can be accessed from countries other than the United States. If you access and use this Site outside the United States, you are responsible for complying with your local laws and regulations.
- Contact Information.
Please send any notices, questions, comments, or concerns regarding the Site to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail to Dant Clayton Company, 1500 Bernheim Lane, Louisville, KY 40210-7408.
- Waiver; Severability; Integration; Entire Agreement.
- Reservation of Rights.
Dant Clayton reserves to itself any and all rights not expressly granted herein.